Thursday, July 31

Entry for SingFest Competition, But... Too late...

This is wat i am going 2 write for d SingFest competition... But... Too late... like i mention in d post above dis...
Here it goes...
[Cause it is too late, i'll write in short form..]
1.Who is your favourite band? Why?
Which band i like most is OneRepublic!!! Dey Rocks!!! D songs i like most is 'Stop & Stare' veri meaning, after watching d MV of dis song, its words in d song suddenly turned to be veri meaningful... and d rhythm is really cool... 2nd song i like most is 'Apologize' both version is gd, i read from d IN magazine tat it is a story based on real story of Ryan Tedder, D lead vocals from OneRepublic... But, when i used my 3rd kor d dog bone headphone amp and his headphone, i notice tat the drummer of OneRepublic, Eddie Fisher. D rhythm of d drum is very unique, after realizing it, I used my In-ear ear piece, CrossRoads MylarOne X3i Earphone, cost bout $70, it is a very gd earpiece, really worth d cost every cent... It rocks too... i start to feel d rhythm of d drum, it is really unique, a pattern tat is really hard 2 play and hard 2 rmb... dey are veri skillful and their passion and love for music, made their work really really gd!!!

2.Tell us why you think you deserve to win the tickets. Also, name two of your friends, and the guardian whom you would like to take to the concert.
I would like to bring my friends along, but i dun tink any of them like OneRepublic cause i noe dem onli half a yr, not tat much, but i noe a gd friend, my brader, A da, he likes Simple Plan, who will also perform on d SingFest... but... deres onli 4 tickets, which is perfect for me and 3 of my brothers... guardian wont be a problem as both my 1st and 2nd kor are above 21... My 2nd kor like OneRepublic and SimplePlan, so do I and my 3rd kor, but we love dem more den my 2nd kor, hahaha. but between four of us, i still d biggest fan of OneRepublic!!! though my 1st kor dun like dem, we will either let his ticket to my friend or my kor friend or we might juz influence him to love dem thru dis concert, HAHAHA!!! I deserve to win d tickets course i like to go for d SingFest, but sadly, i used my money for d ear piece i mentioned... if i didnt, i might d able to go, but i might miss out d times i had if my ear piece, it was gd...

Now tat i tink of it... i really dun deserve d tickets sia... though i am crazy bout d SingFest, but i tink i dun have idea y i deserve it... i might as well let d tickets 2 other who might jump down if dey dun get it, or sum one who is so poor tat dey could get enuff money for daily necessities onli... no time and no money for entertainment... I will get my chances 2 go, if i manage to grab dem, it might be god's will tat he doesnt wan me to go, So no matter how i try, i cant go... Well nvm, wats gone is gone...HAHA
BYE BYE!!!
FAT POWER!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home