Friday, July 18

Halo!!!

halo!! sori... me not active blogger... haha... well!! juz finish supper, had a chicken wing sum fries and salad hahaha... so nice lo!! Currently a cat is in my house, it doesnt wan to eat, neither going out of my house. hahaha... Now another cat outside my house... if one of dem change position = fight... hahaha... 2dae was not really fun.
In the morning, i get my IC!!!! long awaited hahaha. i got the permission to hold it for half a day, i have to giv it to my dad when i reached home... at 815, went to the chem booth, did not quite much, alot is slack d... den, heh heh heh , go back class, test, test over recess... no recess... zha fan, went recess... manage to reach class before d cher d... den slack again... den homed... nothing much...
BORING!!!! den at home , also boring nia.. Gan die wan me to go lan... but had to walk back 2 sch and go lan... even more sianz... so didnt went... hHAHA.. CYA... Tml i wish i can blog sumthing fun!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home