Saturday, July 12

1st Real Blog!!

LOL!!! hI hI!!! lol !!! I'm juz back from a movie "赤壁", "red cliff" . I will recommended all of your to go, for the action, not for the story. The story is not real, not even near to the cartoon and book we read about san guo fantasy( not the real history , the more exaggerating version ).
But for the action it has, i will say it is worthy.

From day to night, i was out wif my brothers. Juz for your information , i have four brothers and i am proud of it. We went to Plaza Singapura(ps), 1st time dere, it was fun. after rounds in there , we went up a mount ( forget wat mount le), climbed up (it was tiring...) and reached the OldSchool. My bro wanted to go for the exhibition but we were too early.

Then we went to Jurong Point(jp), bought tickets for d show. it was on 2030. And it was only 5.30 pm, so we took a rounds in JP and finally DINNER TIME!!! In the end, we went to bento box, had a bento. It was the slowest dinner i ever ate, it was to waste time, still got alot to waste... hahaha!!! Den nothing esle, 1st time ever... i went to the library with my bros, lol we sat quietly for an hour plus, reading mangas in the library. I borrowed books for my book review.

Well... continue on will be the movie and the moment i am writing dis. The Night Is Still Young!!! I now will try to find something for myself to do... Cya!!! BYE!!! HAHAHA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home