Sunday, July 27

Another boring day...

Although i hate to post boring days on d blog, but, my days are boring nia... i wish someone could jio me out everyday lo, or sumthing fun or interesting to happen to me everyday... But, sadly, it is boring... Lol, i manage to change d songs in my hp and in my mp3, well... both are gd, but sadly, i didnt have enuff songs, plz tell me sum gd bands or singer leh... me lack of songs... From my phone, i found a few pics...
Zhu Zhu 猪猪 - brought by my 3rd kor in BeiJing...
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Qi Zai 七仔 - brought by my 2nd kor, but dun noe where... haha
Photobucket
Can u c tat it is up-side-down?
Photobucket Photobucket
HahaZ- Tats me!!!
Photobucket
Made if ABC biscuits!!!
Photobucket
Add effects, Cool rite...

Well but d zhu zhu and qi zai both are cute rite... HAHA
A... I now den rmb tat i wan 2 blog bout d IRC incident... told it to many ppl, some diaoo.. some dunnnoe... some say me lame... Well, let me tok bout it, bear it plz... it happend on 24/7/08, 10:30 - 10:40 +++... 1 ppl called me, 2 ppl smsed me... lets start wif d ppl who called me, i manage 2 call back 30 mins later, but when it is thru, i juz said 'hi' den, 'toot, toot' he hung me... wat a strange guy ... Den, 2ppl smsed me, one asked if i were charmaine, didnt reply me after i replied him... Nxt was a guy called David, he asked if i were eilfel, and how i noe his name? he replied after i replied him... well, he is a rubiks cube lover, he is fast, but not international player la... he finish a cube in 1.30 mins... but, i manage to finish, d fastest in 2.30 mins... makes me feel so noob lo...Well, now i added him in msn, i hope tat he will accept and well, we might chat into friends, noe more bout each other... I tink i might wan 2 play irc, make new friends, if luck, i can make gal friends or meet chio bu... but, meet chio bu chance are , 10%... and... make gal friends, might be as low as 1%... HAHA... me bo hope d la...
AND... tats all... Bye, i looked forward for better days... but... everyone except me... noe tat it is A maths common test tml... i noe it juz 2nite... and i didnt bring books home 2 study... GG 2 me le... Well wish me luck.. Bye again!!
FAT POWER!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home