Saturday, July 26

1st Emoz Day

Halo , halo and halo, all d halos for missing out d few days of blogging...
ok... lets start from yest, well it is quite a fun day, learnt origami, being a clown in front of whole class and d jap gals... a... actually dey quite chio la... but not 2 my liking nia, anw, i didnt have d right to like others, as, i dun like myself... HAHAHA!!! so... suan le... keep saying onli keep emoing nia...
ok, after d jap session, we took tests and took tests paper, did bad and scored bad... and chu kai... he tear my paper... i dun wan friend him le ! HAhaaha!! well, to summarize it is boring... and nothin better den tat. After school, did proj and w8 fer ji kai fer his ear piece, w8 fer bout 3 hrs i tink... Well even more boring den classes... O ya... Dis wk, i been clown for 2 day... consecutive days, on thurs(angeline not in class...) and fri... Thurs, i been a clown, doing d Nasi lemak slide... Now...i tink i start missing Nasi lemak le... No market... no Nasi lemak... HAHAHA!!! den fri, I presented d food slide, been clown again... d jap and class laughed, dun noe if it was my action or my way of toking... Overall, it was a success, but being a clown, isnt as happy as ppl and i might tink... In their hearts, it is, quite sad d....
a... 2dae a little emo liaoz... i slpt for 14 hrs, to be exact, on the line between falling asleep and being awake... when i was awake... i was tinking... Is friendship really really fragile, weak, penetrable... I realise ... ye xun a little hates me... gan die too...
Ye xun hates me fer not taking d file fer him...
Gan die hates me fer playing DotA, choose random, played it noobly, and lost...
I might be a little paranoid , so dun believe me, it is juz how i feel...
Well.. wat can i say... i juz hoped tat i am paranoid, tats all... i wish it isnt as i said...
having friends is gd, but... somethimes things might happened, to u and to others... it might be something u do... So... I here, I apologise to everyone, for watever i did wrong.
A... i will now, tok about sumthing more happy, no more sad stuff...
last night, my 3rd kor, came back wif a dogbone amplifier, it is gd, but suxs when i use my in-ear ear piece, but excellent when using my kor's headphone, i tink it works well wif head phones rather den ear pieces... Dis morning, i hide in a blanket, tinking bout nothing, looking at nothin and listen to d song... Dis is when, i really feel d music, i like dis feeling...
Slept during d afternoon, gave my chance to go 2 chen yi xun's concert to my other kors, well, not sad anw, i dun like chen yi xun, and no way he will invite ppl like simple plan , click five or one republic 2 his concert rite... But stay at home sure suxs lo... so Boring...
PPL OUT DERE!!! PLZ JIO ME OUT!!! ME WAN GO OUT!!!!
FAT POWER!!! Bye...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home