Wednesday, July 23

10th yr anniversary

Dis yr, not sure wat day it is, is my 10th yr anniversary of my blanket!!!
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Pics of my blanket, brought since i was five, my kor said i brought d most expensive blanket in d house TAT TIME, so... others brought even exp d things now, Hahaha.
Now, it can cover my whole body, wif my legs bent. This proved tat i grew taller, 10 yrs of great food and sufficient slp has made me taller, HAHAHA.
lol, one more annoucement, my glasses broke...

Photobucket
It was bene who broke it... one wk le... exactly... he rammed a ball thru my face, it broke.... sianz... now changed another frame, hahaha.
Lol, 1st time post pics, veri mafan, but fun, any more d hua, i will post pics, AHAHA!!!
FAT POWER!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home