Wednesday, December 10

Pics finally


d 1st time i went genting , pic of my whole family which include me mom dad and 3 bros, i had a bad exp, my stomach is full of gas, cant eat much...

Dis is d class photo of 1e2 06 cool rite, i cant recognise any of dem to be who dey are now, for example, some gals have become more beautiful, some boys more handsome, and me more fat i was being pushed down when take dis photo, c me in d left, fat fat being push down d...
dese are wat i found during spring cleaning!!!


This is my favorite thing in school!!! if i remember , i will put it on my desk, it is my blink of inspiration. Looking at offers in Kfc and Pizza hut, i am always awake in sch and d onli stuff pushing me forward






This is d bus i am toking bout many many month about, if possible, i will post d song i dl from dis bus!!! haha
Sori la, my phone d cam suxs, lousy photos... so sori
wow i cant believe i doing dis seh, put pics leh, i wan to put my pic d but onli 4 words, 惨不忍睹, which means cant even bear to watch, i am fat ugly and combine wif d lousy cam i have, makes me creature of d west.

bus 157 songs
song from dled bus 157
lets talk bout 2dae, nvr take pic, cam so lousy... watch bolt


well, cam suxs so go web find , hahaha. we met 1st, hendi was late, we are blur dunnoe where to meet , fer d 1st time, i got lost in JP!!! d extension rocks, 1st time go in and made me lost, hahaha, after movie go eat burger king, u muz try d chocolate pie. it taste gd, but make sure u exercise d day after or wat. i should have gone home wif jw lo, go lib really sian, got nth to do juz read comics tats all... so boring, but i was compensate wif dinner. Had mee hoon kuay at
JP kopitiam, JP mee hoon kuay is one of d best in west area. Well, i dunnoe i lucky or suay or wat, i say kai li again on bus, as usual i act as if dunnoe, wat gotten into me seh... shy or wat? i dunnoe... gd or bad? i dunnoe too...
Well all start well, ends well. Tats all!!!
BYE BYE!!!
FAT POWER!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home