Monday, November 3

Long time no blog, how are yr?

haiz... long time no blog le, my blog so quiet... no motivation to blog le lo... haiz... 2dae i lucky, i can use my kor d laptop, if not i cant blog lo, my com gg liao... load google nid long time... i tink i can solve the cube a few times... ppl who come my blog plz tell ppl to go my tag board make noise.. my tagboard are free to make noise...
2dae, i had d house to me onli... a part of my family not home... downstairs got dad and mom, upstairs onli me, me own d house, muhahahaha!!! k tats all lo... recently very very very bz... got alto alot alot hw... makes me really really really hate sch... i really really really dun wan go sch... k me go do hw le... hope i will have interesting things to blog...kk
BYE BYE!!!
FAT POWER!!!
^(oo)^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home