Tuesday, December 2

lol, thnks for the support


this pic nice rite,i love it lo, i searching for ppl to help me make a blogskin using dis pic, real cool, i watch d whole of hide's memorial summit, real cool, thru youtube, dudes out dere can check it out too,these dolls are d members of x japan, dey rocks man!!! but sad com suxs, at nite com tio ks by many ppl, during d day not much privacy so nvr quite got chance write blog, my com real suxs lo, keep auto shut down... life kinda suxs... but....
wow, thnks lot, i dunnoe got ppl c my blog d, hahaha, thnks lot, yr bighten up my life, thnks thnks lots! long time no blog le, 4get much bout d past, juz wan say boring lo, eat slp play eat slp play, worse den sch... haiz... i wan go out, no ppl jio me out, sad lo... well 2dae my sound is kinda soft, ate too much fried rice and drink to much coke le... so sad rite... still dunnoe when wan start hw, missed alot hw le... maybe start tml, or even later, d latest i tink nxt wk ba, nth much leh, my life seems boring lo... k lo, tats all le lo, d pics ar, sori maybe nxt time ba...
BYE BYE!!!!
FAT POWER!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home