Saturday, March 21

profit of bdae!!!

1stly, my hp!!! W595!!!

D box!!! i cant take pic of my own phone wif my own phone rite
so below is pic i get from web

Dis is d mega bass function!!! i love it!!

Dis hp is counted as my bdae present from dad, and a reward for getting 89 for both maths and top 15 in sec 3 last yr!!!
My common test get 100 marks!!!
happy and sad, sad cause i dun have to, happy cause it get rid of d pain from getting 8/20 for last test!!
mom gave me 50 dollars ang bao, i dun wan it, call mom keep nxt time can buy present for friends or go out!!!
my eldest kor, erm , bought 32" LCD TV and 20+" LCD screen, not fer me, but counted as profit ba...
2nd kor will be monthly payment to blizzard for wow!!! i love wow, but cant play now le... haiz...
3rd kor will be Guitar hero: world tour ba, althought i also got chip money but he gave most of it!!!
Friends!!! thnks hui shan for giving me the present, yong da to bring it, Yong da Chun chun and angeline for buying, thnks lots!!!
And too everyone who wished me happy bdae!!! THNKS THNKS LOTS LOTS!!!!THNKS LOTS!!
BYE BYE!!!!
FAT POWER!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home