Saturday, March 14

difficult wk...

wow... dis wk is difficult lo esp fer me lo... worst result of my life so far , haha (苦笑), haiz... my academic suxs to d top of d sky to d brim of the hell. 1stly, CHi, 8/40, den phys spa, 1/12, den geog test, 4/20, den maths test, 8/20... wa seh, si bei sianz... all result like dis... i alr forgeting the excitment i am having when i am onli 5 more days to my bdae liao. Bdae on 19/3!!! Plz sms happy Bdae to me, if more than 10 do it, i will be moved into tears lo, really! HAIZZZZZZZ, but life still goes on, have to mug mug mug mug mug mug mug every every every every every every every single single single single single single single night night night night night night night. wow, i didnt noe i stagger. 7 times.. lol... no more march holi days le la even though 2nite marks d beginning of it, i have to start studying tml or tml's tml la... my result too suck le, haiz... but muz be positive lo, juz like tat , i hope i can excel in my o lvls!!! heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh!!!
Watched Coming Soon wif yong da 2dae, wow quite scary, now i dun dare slp, red eyes and classic line "你喜欢看我死吗?我就让你看个够!!" omg omg omg, i stagger again so scary... although d whole movie not tat scary but some parts are super scary... i almost wet my pants, den go arcade... me suxs in all game... i am not d arcade person, yong da is juz too gd, den met wif christopher and hui shan, walk walk around den go eat subway. lol, i hear hui shan say footlong shorter den 6 inch so i go buy foot long... regretted, super full now still feeling full... wa, world unfair ar, christopher hit my stomach wo ren and retaliate but now hui shan also hit my stomach and i cant hit back , cause she gal, i cant hit back, so unfair ar... i like chubby sandbag lo, let her hit until so happy... haiz... i wan to lose dis stomach but super hard lo, hahahahahahahahahahaha
BYE BYE!!!!
FAT POWER!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home