Saturday, February 21

FAT NID RIGHTS!!!!

I came to a conclusion, fat ppl are all mistreated!!! if i hold some power in my hands, i will want all fat ppl to get chance to undergo slimming programme as a compulsory thing or propose rights for the fat ppl!!! Haiz, fat ppl get treated differently, dey are main victim of bully, dey definitely tio 'shoot' when ppl wan to make fun of someone, DESE ARE ALL UNFAIR FOR THE FATs!!! why cant fat ppl get treated like normal, muscular and handsome or watever ppl. Lucky i got friends, although tio 'shoot' all times, but well, dey hold less impact compared to some others. i pity dem, i wan to help dem, but 1st i tink i wan to help myself 1st rite? LOL!!!!
today i go ask le, i dun wan to be in agony anymore le, it is juz hopeful or hopeless and d ans is no. So, friends will do lo, it is much much better den being in agony rite, i juz read she got a listener, i hope i could be d listener, but i dun tink i am, but gd for her, she is happy like tat. it is good enuff alr haha!!! :D
it is now 2.30 at nite, i will start doing my hw now, but 1st rite, let me put my wow pic, got diff le, i go change clothes now looks cooler, Haha :D

Haiz, i will keep on playing d until lvl cap, lol, i am playing my rogue too, both confusing, lock dunnoe play wat style better now, rogue i got an idea of playing combat, but still quite confusing... den i also wan change blogskin, digimon bored le, and blogging wifout cool skin juz make me less inspired to blog, i wan to blog but bored lazy and bo time... haiz... i will work my best for "o" lvls d!!!
BYE BYE!!!!
FAT POWER!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home