Friday, September 12

last day of 1st wk of 4th term!!

2dae it d last day of 1st wk of 4th term...
yest i wrote wrong... last term of 1st term... i am so stupid seh, type also type wrong....
2dae was, sad... nth 2 do, tio meehh, tio scold.... by khaw... say not serious bout things, well tats how i do stuff... not happy, den i dunnoe wat le lo... fer me 2 be serious, it is really hard...
is stead really gd? well, i really wan one, sad, i didnt have and i dont thing i am going 2 have one, bo liang ai wa, no one loves me... big tummy, nerdy face, nerdy life, dun even noe how 2 go orchard road d guy... who wants seh, esp BIG TUMMY WOR!!!!
Wat gals like sia... hunks? romantic? gd guys? or bad guys?
Am i neither one? i tink all i noe of myself is, i am a FAT FAT FAT guy... haiz, emo le...
I tink i am brainless lo, dun noe how 2 chase a gal, end up being a sicko, strange guys, siao liang d... lately, many ppl asked me dis qns, wat course u wan go in poly or in uni... seriously, i dunnnoe, i am stupid brainless and FAT FAT FAT!!! although fat gives me power... but... it give me no happiness, no gd life...
i tok bout my education life, relationship life, career life... now my gaming life...
is noob in dota really tat bad... is losing really bad, is wining and losing so important... wat if yr pro, and i d noob cause yr defeat, vulgar came out fer every mistakes i did, every mistake u did was silent... lol, hope he dun read dis... might be killed fer dis... Wan to noe more bout my emo life, ask me at d tag board... but i will cover it, hoping no ones sees thru it...
onli happy thing is 2dae is Danielle d birthday!!
~~~Happy Birthday to you!!! ~~~
~~~Happy Birthday to you!!! ~~~
~~~Happy Birthday to Danielle Xie Si Yuan 谢思苑!!!~~~
~~~Happy Birthday to you!!! ~~~
tats all, me go emo le...
BYE BYE!!!
FAT POWER!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home